Sponsorship Opportunities The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Prince George’s County Department of Parks and Recreation will consider program partnerships with nonprofit, community and government agencies in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Click here to complete a Proposal for Partnership.
M-NCPPC also seeks sponsors for a wide array of arts events including:
To get more information on becoming a partner or sponsoring an arts program please contact Rose Colby, Partnerships and Grants Manager at 301-446-3314 or email Rose.Colby@pgparks.com or the facility director at each facility.
- Dance and music concerts at the Publick Playhouse
- Jazz concerts and visual arts exhibitions at Montpelier Arts Center
- Rhythm and Blues concerts and visual arts exhibitions at Arts/Harmony Hall
- Expressions Talk Up, Not Down summer camp program for at risk youth
- Shakespeare in the Parks program
- Annual Chorographers
- International Dance
- Youth Dance Showcases
- Summer Teen Touring Theatres: Prince George’s Children’s Theatre and Teen Performance Ensemble
| || The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission is supported by a grant from the Maryland State Arts Council, an agency dedicated to cultivating a vibrant cultural community where the arts thrive. ||