If you’ve seen our first combined Arts and Cultural Heritage Division brochure, please send us an email to let us know what you think. You’ll be entered to win a chance to announce a performance of your choice at one of our arts centers – Arts/Harmony Hall, Montpelier Art Center, or the Publick Playhouse. Just tell us what you think about the new combined brochure and if you would like to continue to receive it. Email your name, your county of residence, your thoughts about the brochure, and your favorite performance listed in the brochure to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Guest Announcer” in the subject line.
- Your email address will be added to a list that we’ll contact periodically about the combined brochure.
- We will randomly select 3 winners: One winner in January – February, one winner in March - April, and one winner in May.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Winners may request a performance listed in the brochure to announce on stage.
- The final determination of the requested performance is to be mutually agreed upon by the Department and the winner.