About Us Community Arts Services provides professional, affordable activities and services in dance, music, theater, and visual arts to Prince George’s County residents, artists, and arts organizations.
Community Arts Programs
Services Available to the Arts Community
- Staff assistance jurying art competitions, referring artists for festivals, teaching, commissions and special projects
- Attend meetings of local arts organizations to share information on M-NCPPC programs and services
- Studio visits, exhibitions and portfolio reviews of work by County artists and art organizations.
- Copying services for Prince George’s based non-profit arts organizations
- Part-time employment opportunities for county artists in M-NCPPC programs
- Consultation to artists on marketing, exhibition and performance opportunities, grant writing, and development