Blended Learning Format
Part 1: Pool Operator Primer Prerequisite
Part 2: Pool Operator Fusion
- This is the first step to earning the CPO Certification, and prerequisite for the Pool Operator Fusion training, using the blended format training course.
- The online curriculum consists of 8 lessons that cover all 18 chapters in the included Pool & Spa Operator Handbook.
- The online Pool Operator Primer takes between 8-14 hours to complete.
- Once you have completed the Pool Operator Primer, you will attend an 8-hour (two, 4 hour) Virtual Classroom Sessions led by a PHTA Certified Pool & Spa Operator Instructor online in Microsoft Teams.
- Minimum 37 points (74%) on the CPO certification online exam.
Candidates must be visible on webcam the entire time while taking the exam. Phones are not recommended for taking the exam because the small screen size may make it difficult to read the text questions. If necessary, the candidate may use one device for providing webcam capability (phone, tablet) while using another device to take the exam. Candidates will need to show or send the Instructor a photo identification at the beginning of the virtual classroom session. To view class offerings and to register, visit PARKS DIRECT
. Please call 301-446-6896 or click here
to email us if you have questions.