- Our Departments
- Prince George's County Operations
- Sports & Learning Complex
- Outdoor Stadium & Festival Field
Outdoor Stadium & Festival Field
The Outdoor Stadium and Festival Field (multipurpose fields) are available for large events such as field sport competitions, community festivals, family reunions, corporate gatherings, and more. Contact Event Services at 301-583-2670 to apply, or download an Event Application (PDF).
Outdoor Stadium Rental Rates
- For team practice rates, please call 301-583-2540.
- For special event rates, please call 301-583-2670.
Rental Agreement Terms - Team Practice
- User agrees to abide by and obey all Sportsplex rules and regulations.
- Prior to user entering or using the Sportsplex, the organization will submit a roster/team list with the names of all coaches and athletes who will be using the facility during their training sessions, along with signed waivers from all participants.
- Use of the Facility: Payment of the usage fee gives the user non-exclusive use of the Sportsplex for training purposes on the approved schedule.
- No spikes will be allowed during practice.
- Sign in/out will be mandatory before and after each training session.
- Training time blocks are chosen on a seasonal basis, and are subject to change based on scheduled track meets and/or special events. Check the season schedule or call the track and field office to verify dates and times.
- The agreement does not include access to the Fitness Center or Aquatic Center.
- Management has the right to dismiss (without refund) anyone who refuses to adhere to the rules of the facility or who interferes intentionally with competition or training of others.
- Marketing and event staff must clear all media press releases and articles related to the facility before they can be released.
- Rental rates are for individual activities or practice times for teams. It is prohibited to rent practice time to run tournaments, camps, clinics or leagues without the specific permission from management. Prices vary for those types of activities.
- If your rental reservation is for a month (30 days) time frame, then payment is due in full prior to the first reserved rental time. If the reservation is for a period of time longer than a month, then a month's payment is required at the beginning of the month rental period.
- All payments, including deposits, are non-refundable.
- Users must notify the facility in writing of all cancellation dates. It is the responsibility of the user to deliver this document to the facility.
- Customers are responsible for payment of reserved rental time according to the agreed upon payment schedule or risk the loss of reserved date. The facility will re-sell any unpaid reservations.
- Any reservations cancelled by the facility will be replaced by an agreeable alternative time or a facility rental credit will be issued.
- All rental times shall be in one hour increments, on the hour.
- Setup and breakdown times are included in the rental request.
- Please be courteous to others; when your time is completed, promptly leave the Field House so the next group can have access to the space. It is the responsibility of the user to end the rental in the allotted time. Anyone who continues to use the space after his/her allotted time will be billed at an accelerated rate and may forfeit any future dates at the Sportsplex.
- All users must declare their use of the outside stadium. Any use outside of this declaration will be automatic forfeiture of the rental agreement.