Open EnrolLMENT October 25 - NOVEMBER 12, 2021*
*******GO TO SECTION BELOW "VIRTUAL BENEFIT INFORMATION SESSIONS" TO REPLAY RECORDING OF THE SESSIONS VIA THE LINK PROVIDED*******
Open Enrollment begins October 25, 2021 and ends November 12, 2021.* During this period you should review your current benefit elections and make the best choice for you and your family next year. Remember, this is your annual opportunity to make changes or adjustments to your medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, flexible spending accounts and legal plan benefits without experiencing a qualified life event (marriage, divorce, newborn, etc.).
We encourage you to use Employee Self Service to make your benefit election changes. It is E-A-S-Y. If you need assistance, you can refer to the ESS User Guide and ESS FAQs found below.
Benefit elections on record at the end of the Open Enrollment Period will become effective January 1, 2022.
VERY IMPORTANT! If you want to participate in the Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare and/or Dependent Care), you must reenroll in the plan(s). Current elections will not roll over to next year.
If you have any questions about your benefits, please contact the Health & Benefits Team by email at email@example.com or by phone on 301-454-1694.
*Open enrollment period extended for retirees until 11/19/2021.
- 2022 EMPLOYEE/RETIREE BENEFITS GUIDE
- ***RETREES***JOIN the Benefit Information Session - NOVEMBER 16, 2021 - 9:oo a.m. - 11:30 a.m.***
- Open Enrollment 2022 Announcement Letter
- 2022 RATES - FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE (FOP)
- 2022 RATES - MCGEO/NON-UNION REPRESENTED EMPLOYEES
- 2022 RATES - CONTRACT EMPLOYEES
- 2022 RATES - RETIREES AND SURVIVORS MONTHLY
- USE ESS WITH EASE VIDEO!!!
- Employee Self Service (ESS) USER GUIDE
- Employee Self Service FAQs
- Employee Benefits Handbook
- BENEFITS CHANGE/ENROLLMENT FORM
- 2022 FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT ELECTION/CHANGE FORM
- 457 MissionSquare Deferred Contribution Change Form (2022)
- 457 Deferred Contribution Change Form (2021)
- Roth and IRA Post-Tax Contribution Form
- 5 Reasons to Choose an ICMA-RC Payroll Roth IRA
- Sick Leave Bank Program (99-05) Admin Procedures - Effective 1-1-2022
- Sick Leave Bank Application
- Basic Life Insurance Opt Out Form
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form (Basic/AD&D/Supplemental/PDF)
- Supplemental Life and Evidence of Insurability Form (PDF)
- Life Insurance Certificate (PDF)
- Dependent Life Insurance Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Legal Resources
- Supplemental Long Term Disability (Salary Must Be Greater Than or Equal to $108,000)
- UnitedHealth Hearing - Make the Most of Your Hearing Aid Benefit
- UnitedHealthcare Hearing - Flexible Options