A notice to our patrons
CDC COVID-19 Information:
Read more about this on the CDC Website
The following facilities will be closed at 12 noon on the dates listed below for staff training:
- Saturday, May 7; Prince George's Sports & Learning Complex (Aquatics Venue Only)
- Saturday, May 7; Southern Regional Aquatic Wellness Center
- Saturday, May 14; SAARC (Aquatics Venue Only)
- Saturday, May 14; Theresa Banks Memorial Aquatic Center,
- Saturday, May 14; Rollingcrest-Chillium Splash Pool
- Saturday, May 21; Fairland Sports & Aquatics Complex (Aquatic Venue Only)
- Saturday, May 21; Allentown, Splash, Tennis & Fitness Park
The Department of Parks and Recreation is excited to open all outdoor pools for the Summer 2022 season!
- Outdoor pools will open for Memorial Day Weekend on Saturday, May 28.
- Outdoor pools will operate using a weekend-only schedule through Sunday, June 26 (12 noon-3 pm and 3:30-6:30 pm)
- Outdoor pools will open Tuesday through Sunday beginning June 28
- Outdoor pools will not operate on Mondays EXCEPT for holidays. The pools will be open on Memorial Day (May 30), Independence Day (July 4), and Labor Day (September 5)
- The outdoor pools are very popular and tend to reach capacity early in the day/sessions. To ensure patrons can be admitted to the pools, advanced reservations are encouraged. Drop-in/day of admission will still be available up to the pool's operating capacity. Discounted admission fees for the outdoor pools are available for online reservations ONLY. Drop-in/Day-of admission fees are regular price. Click here to make your online reservations.
Summer Operating Schedule for Outdoor Pools
- Weekends only May 28 - June 28 (Pools will be open for Memorial Day - May 30)
- Tuesday through Sunday (CLOSED on Mondays except for Holidays as of June 28)
- Two pools sessions will be available each day: 12:00 noon-3:00 pm and 3:30-6:30 pm
M-NCPPC, Department of Parks and Recreation in Prince George's County offers both summertime and year-round swimming opportunities. Make a splash, swim some laps or learn water safety at one of our public aquatic facilities!